ES Recruitment Drive
i think the war will be in 2012 ;( and will destroy the humanity
..... Iz wasting the Tori Prime , because i can.
if there would be a ww3 certainly it would be like a bunch o old guys playing a kind of age of empires or WAR game in real life.
I can almost guarantee that WW3 will be about resource control. Oil in particular. Russia, China and the US are very likely to launch attacks. China has a MASSIVE army, the US has spies, satellites, an incredibly powerful sense of patriotism and the technology to match it. Russia and the USA both still have a large nuclear arsenal, and if worst comes to worst, they will probably bring about mutually assured destruction. Forget robotic warfare, the US can still bomb the living fuck out of any site on Earth. Bombs, bullets and spies is probably how it will go down.
infamous
Sano and Gomesdead,please take this as a serious discussion....

Anyway Warcry most of the things you said is true.

I would also consider USA the powerfull country atm.
But there's other countries developing in there war technologys.
But remeber the nuclear bombs are not ment to be launched on human being.
Because that would make alot sacrifices and we don't want to comment another the biggest dead list of the human history wich would probably be held in world war 3.

The weapons we have right now are already that powerfull.

All remains too a secret for all of us to discover near the future we don't know what kind of production is going on inside the countrys and all.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
Sano and Gomesdead,please take this as a serious discussion....

Anyway Warcry most of the things you said is true.

1) I would also consider USA the powerfull country atm.
But there's other countries developing in there war technologys.
2) But remeber the nuclear bombs are not ment to be launched on human being.
3) Because that would make alot sacrifices and we don't want to comment another the biggest dead list of the human history wich would probably be held in world war 3.

The weapons we have right now are already that powerfull.

All remains too a secret for all of us to discover near the future we don't know what kind of production is going on inside the countrys and all.

1) Hardly. They're just the quickest to fly off the handle. Besides, today's warfare is highly dependant on intelligence and sabotage. The US could be taken out of commision by a few well detonated EMPs.

2) Are you stupid? The first use of one was to inflict so much civilian damage to the target in question that they would surrender. And they're maintained as a scare tactic to deter being attacked by another nation with same said reason.

3) When it comes to whether their citizens die or ours, the choice picked is obvious. Nobody on the winning side will give a shit about the death toll until years later.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
I can almost guarantee that WW3 will be about resource control. Oil in particular. Russia, China and the US are very likely to launch attacks. China has a MASSIVE army, the US has spies, satellites, an incredibly powerful sense of patriotism and the technology to match it. Russia and the USA both still have a large nuclear arsenal, and if worst comes to worst, they will probably bring about mutually assured destruction. Forget robotic warfare, the US can still bomb the living fuck out of any site on Earth. Bombs, bullets and spies is probably how it will go down.

Another important resource would be fresh water. I live in Canada, and I don't want to see the US come after us, but that may happen in about 50 years.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Originally Posted by HiVoltage View Post
Another important resource would be fresh water. I live in Canada, and I don't want to see the US come after us, but that may happen in about 50 years.

I don't really think there would be a war because of water. I mean, fresh water, drinkable water can be pulled from the ocean then filtered. And even if that happens and that the US needs water, we can just fucking filter our piss and drink that.
wel the only thing in ww3 is basely nuke after nuke after nuke
cuse every powerful country has more then enof nukes to end the world but radiation and to destroy the o-zone along with the rest of the inner of earths atmosphere.

and if any one proves me wrong i really dont care if your smarter then me so stop gloating about your knolage. so plz don't be such a dick if some one is wrong.
Originally Posted by Zombkeys View Post
wel the only thing in ww3 is basely nuke after nuke after nuke
cuse every powerful country has more then enof nukes to end the world but radiation and to destroy the o-zone along with the rest of the inner of earths atmosphere.

and if any one proves me wrong i really dont care if your smarter then me so stop gloating about your knowledge. so plz don't be such a dick if someone is wrong.

There's nothing wrong with being wrong, though believing that correcting is something a dick would do is childish.

Anyways, people always speculate that it would degrade to a nuke fest, though I believe that those fears go unfounded, as everyone is aware of the possibility and end result, so it's highly unlikely that military leaders would act in such a way that it results in a global nuclear winter.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games