Ranking
I'm not really the buff on all this global chaos, corrupt government, and, of course, nuking city stuff, but as soon as I saw the title (of this thread) I instantly thought about robots.
And there it was.
If we did have a WWIII, it would, indeed, suck. But look on the bright side: if it does happen and we live through it, we will have a crap load of stories to tell our grandkids! Ones better than the old "I had to walk to school barefoot, in the snow, and uphill for three hours a day!" repetitive stories that my dad always jokes about.

And this made me think of something else... I know this may sound pretty stupid, but what about the Mercenaries game? Remember that? If you have no idea what I am talking about, just google it, it should come up. But if you do, it has this weird story of a crazy guy in North Korea taking over both Koreas and threatening to lauch nuclear strikes all over the world. Is that ever going to be possible at all? (I know, cheesy video game storyline, but really.)
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by Deathsoldi View Post
If it will be in the next 20 years that would probably include 'Robot war Technology' since they already have it and trying to build up certain robot tanks and all.

And any time soon they might aswell throw some nuclear bombs but more destruktive wich would destroy with a range alot wider.

So far these are the top 5 most powerfull countries.
1. USA
2. Israel
3. China
4. India
5. South Korea

wich can be found here http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...7061058AAesqG0

0/10
That, or you honestly think this and believed what you read on ONE website from some person who thinks hes the smartest.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
I think it will be over in a flash, if it happens at all. I hope that politicians have learnt from the other world wars, and will prevent it. Of course, judging by man kinds history, it will happen, unfortunately. If it happens, and nukes are used, it will truly be a world war, with not one nation remaining unaffected.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Biological bombs and nuclear bombs warfare.
Robots,lasers (maybe)...

Well, it's going to be a total destruction.
Centuries Of Damn
Originally Posted by MrManiac View Post
I'm not really the buff on all this global chaos, corrupt government, and, of course, nuking city stuff, but as soon as I saw the title (of this thread) I instantly thought about robots.
And there it was.
If we did have a WWIII, it would, indeed, suck. But look on the bright side: if it does happen and we live through it, we will have a crap load of stories to tell our grandkids! Ones better than the old "I had to walk to school barefoot, in the snow, and uphill for three hours a day!" repetitive stories that my dad always jokes about.

And this made me think of something else... I know this may sound pretty stupid, but what about the Mercenaries game? Remember that? If you have no idea what I am talking about, just google it, it should come up. But if you do, it has this weird story of a crazy guy in North Korea taking over both Koreas and threatening to lauch nuclear strikes all over the world. Is that ever going to be possible at all? (I know, cheesy video game storyline, but really.)

Its not easy to say that we will tell stories to our grandchildren.
Because you never know if you will be killed in this war, the way we are now there could be a higher dead list for human history and that would be sad.

Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post
0/10
That, or you honestly think this and believed what you read on ONE website from some person who thinks hes the smartest.

I would consider these countires as the top 5 too you know.

You know why?

Most the things comes from china , there's many companys inside china that we doesn't know about.

USA they have satelite , spaceships, what else that idk about but still USA have some smart peoples too.

India is also a smart ass country and they lack some war technology and moneys .

Russians the first nuclear bomb was made by the russian what do you expect from there near the future?

Overal I would choose these as the top countries.

I might be wrong but from the way I look at its very diffrent, there still might be some undiscovered weapons that we never know about it.

For exaple:Certain countrys might already have alot war robot technology but they are just hiding it for peoples not to find the truth to start going after them .
Last edited by iNoTo; Dec 11, 2009 at 07:37 PM.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
O.O water?

I never have see peoples having a war for water yet.

So far I can what I can think about is conflicts .

This might happend for another conflict about something .
What....

Why would anyone, ANYONE be fighting for water of all things. Oil is currently in high demand and people will do anything to get it...
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
Exactly, So far I know Venezuela have the highest capacity of oil or so.
Assuming your not basing that off of Mercenaries 2...
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks