ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Uke/Tori Transformers head
I would like a silver/black transformers robot looking head with toxic tori/uke looking eyes I would also like on the forehead instead of a transformers sign put the toribash sign or toxic(hazardous) sign but keep it silver/black,and I will come up with price later.
Last edited by Revolution; Oct 22, 2007 at 04:58 AM.
hmm...Don't like it, if you could make it like optimus prime looking =D

O and don't make it so real looking =0
Rev, you can't make optimus prime with only the colors silver and black. megatron is silver and black.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
hmm could you add a toxic glow around the eyes and change the hazard thing on forehead toxic (sorry I said not to on description)

I have to change my mind but you could sell it if you want I am sorry Rich if I wasted your time you could also just keep it? kthx sorry bai
Last edited by Revolution; Oct 23, 2007 at 12:50 AM.
how much would you sell that for rich?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
issac, you better not be thinking of buying it. That is Rev's head, and you have no right to buy it.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1