Toribash
Original Post
triceps

the toribash "triceps" textures are not really for triceps, they are for arms/forearms. the real triceps on a real person are on the back side of the humerus, opposite the biceps. is there a reason for this or is it just terrible item naming?
Your pal,
crith
yey! its science time so Mr.Crith......

Forearms ha? Well I think that should be really forearms but its not good ingame -_-

Remix

Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
Good question, I also don't get why extending neck is pulling your chin down.

Neck main muscles are on its back, so if you extend your chin goes down and viceversa.

Also, yes, bad naming, no reasons.
sorry to reopen the thread, but i do believe there must a be a reason. the icon for the left/right triceps texture item clearly says "left (or right) arm" on it, which leads me to believe the item's name was changed before. every other icon for every other texture matches the item's name except for triceps.

Your pal,
crith
I'm pretty sure they gave textures new names a while back. It wasn't always shin and thigh textures. At least I think so. Good point though this is confusing.
Curious aren't you.
Yeah back then at 2012 i was confused lol.
Can't do anything about it and deal with it xD
GOD
Originally Posted by Fairfang View Post
Can't do anything about it and deal with it xD

they could just change the name back to "arm" texture or "forearm" texture. hell, even "brachioradialis" texture is better than tricep.
Your pal,
crith