Toribash
Electric,TF:Please stop talking about countries and that..were in recruitment thread!
-Kaxa:You need more active and I will hold my vote.
Old Is always GOLD

KaXaNinja's App

You explained in detail what you are willing to do, also what have you done and talked a bit about yourself. We need you to be forum active as I think you already read on the main page. My vote is Yes, but you'll have to make this post number go up.

Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Electric,TF:Please stop talking about countries and that..were in recruitment thread!
-Kaxa:You need more active and I will hold my vote.

I was going to answer Electric, realised we were here and didn't do it.
Abokid:You will soon just don't ask again we will accept soon keep posting!In our main Thread!
Old Is always GOLD
Originally Posted by KaXaNinja View Post
Hi, im a former blackbelt and im a 13 year old gamer. Ive been gaming for two years on the Xbox 360 and abit on the PC. I live in England (Manchester) and Ive been playing toribash for 2 years (Not on this account) Im forum active but i dont post alot on the discussion threads because im not interested much on them. But when im in clans i am Very active. I may have little posts for not now but i will have atleast 10 more by tomorrow if im accepted. I will donated the TC i have because i dont need it. If you want some replays to show how good i am i will. Im best at aikido and Twinswords. I can do spar but i still need to work on my realism abit. I have also made my own moves for Twinswords and Aikido. I can show u a little bit of me sparing where i sort of failed i was attempting a running backflip but i guess you cant get it on first try. Anyways thanks for reading. Your clan seems pretty cool. I hope you get noticed by alot of people!

Ah Manchester, I live in Hastings right down the other end. The weather is finally picking up, but it did start snowing suddenly this morning down here.
Leader of nothing
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post
Ah Manchester, I live in Hastings right down the other end. The weather is finally picking up, but it did start snowing suddenly this morning down here.

Is that a vote flux it's recruitment thread just telling!
Old Is always GOLD
Thanks u for feed back. ive been asleep so couldnt answer back
-----
Originally Posted by fluxpony View Post

Lol yep. here it used to snow, rain, snow,rain now its just cold
Last edited by KaXaNinja; Feb 22, 2013 at 02:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi! I'm oshooki , I have 14 and I'm brown belt (soon black belt ).
My favorite mod : Aikido , Judo, Running,Taekwondo,
I am very calm , I never rage.
I play toribash for 7month and i play every day of 1 hour to 4 hours.
I create head toribash free ( mp me ;) )
My nationality : French .
My best record : I beat A Cutom belt in Aikido.
My 1 month of my tori is very nice, I had 91% chance of winning!
My 2 month is very hard because I had trouble found good technical.
My 3 -4-5-Today is very Nice, I maintain a good winning percentage.
Bye!
*(Screenshots
file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Jalane%E2%84%A2/Bureau/screenshot-22-22-38-37.bmp )
:-)
Replay : http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=17095
2eme replay : http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=17094
Last edited by Oshooki; Feb 23, 2013 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Replay