Ranking
Anyone knows a good IRC client for nokia x6? I need one so I can connect to the IRC and talk to you guys. If anyone would like to help by searching that would be great. And Deck or someone please ask Sentinel if he can help.
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
Anyone knows a good IRC client for nokia x6? I need one so I can connect to the IRC and talk to you guys. If anyone would like to help by searching that would be great. And Deck or someone please ask Sentinel if he can help.

Is that phone powered by android?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I can see you and mocro made your own clan, I wish you good luck. Add me to the allies list.
No my phone's system is symbian s60
Originally Posted by BL4CKCHILD View Post
What do you mean?

Due to a certain someone in my house, My other cpu is fried, hdd is cracked and I'm sure the resounding explosion took out my cd's

I'm fucking screwed
Originally Posted by JDeck View Post
Due to a certain someone in my house, My other cpu is fried, hdd is cracked and I'm sure the resounding explosion took out my cd's

I'm fucking screwed

How'd that even happen?

also, thanx rainbow :3

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
STORY TIME

tl;dr Don't turn the dust blower upside down to clean out the whole fucking system, Green tea and a power box (w/e) don't mix, and don't force the fucking power plug in after you cover the power box in tea

I mean holy SHIT I thought computers couldn't boomf over that but hot DAMN
Originally Posted by JDeck View Post
STORY TIME

tl;dr Don't turn the dust blower upside down to clean out the whole fucking system, Green tea and a power box (w/e) don't mix, and don't force the fucking power plug in after you cover the power box in tea

I mean holy SHIT I thought computers couldn't boomf over that but hot DAMN

Well that was set for disaster

JDeck, sound to me like you have an issue going on.
Apathay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation