Toribash
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
what were you trying to convey with this message

I started because I'd recently burned out from being a top performing student at an accelerated university and was looking for ways to unwind, indulge, and feel more anti-establishment.
-----
Maya single handedly increases suicide rates every time she makes a post.
Last edited by Link; Mar 23, 2024 at 03:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
be less affected
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Maya single handedly increases suicide rates every time she makes a post.

lmfaoooo
I fucking hate Loona
I was 18 years old and had a major breakup.

The first time I ever smoked was with of my friends. They told me they the boys were going to be drinking and smoking and asked if I was going to be cool with it. I told them yeah there wasn't a problem with it because my whole family openly smoked. Growing up I had some moral issues with drugs, my family had lots of disputes and divorces because of their recklessness during intoxication. So I was in a full mindset from the age 14 to 18 of "straight edge".

During our hangout my friends and I were playing smash bros. This is a game I've gone to tournaments and played competitively all my teenage years so I was significantly better. At one point one of my friends was getting frustrated and so he said "whoever loses all 3 stocks first rips the volcano". Not knowing what this "Volcano" was I knew it was weed. Now I'm 18 years old and the cockiest one in the room so I don't vocalize any sort of defiance because I intended to win the 4 way game like 80% of the other ones we played through the night.

The game started and EVERYONE focuses me. They've done this before but this was some evo duos combo level attacks with 2 projectile characters and the 2nd best player rushing me. I get absolutely gobbsmacked in that one game unlike any of the others. Once the game finished everyone was cracking up and telling me I had to smoke, the one friend who invited me began telling everyone no that I don't smoke. Now this might have seemed like a peer pressure situation but mind you I was 18 and had a very rough breakup so I yelled out "Fine fuck it!". My one friend got worried, yet everyone else was getting excited and packed it for me.

It was called the "Volcano" I realized because it was wider than any normal bong I've ever had after this event, still to this day the largest one I've seen. My group guided me and helped me do it without killing myself and that first rip was absolutely dreadful, threw me on my ass. I was dying there coughing tears rolling down my eyes and they helped me up and sat me on the couch. But despite the absolutely dreadful first rip of my life the effect gave me such calm and enjoyment. I played continuously though the night and ended up playing faster and more crazier in that state of mind.

That was the night I awaken my mangekyou sharingan
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
What a strange and maybe sexist thing to say.

I started because I'd recently burned out from being a top performing student at an accelerated highschool and was looking for ways to unwind, indulge, and feel more anti-establishment.

He only made an assumption, keep lurking for hidden reasons everywhere, especially in weed related topic at good ol' toribash forum. Humanity definitely needs people like you, keep up a good work, yes, absolutely

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Originally Posted by Tyka View Post
I think the majority pf ppl started because girls

thats cuz ur a sniveling weak pussy beta male completely dependent on the female species

tateshustlers.com

andrew tate and I will show u what a REAL fucken man looks like
I'd been invited by a girl I was courting at the time to spend the week in her beachfront apartment with 4 of her friends, me being the only guy and the only cook because NONE of them knew how to cook, just your regular rich girl stuff, first day we arrived we brought out all the booze and all the stuff, I was 23 at the time and we had nothing but hormones and time to burn, so I took a mouthful of the brownies and then we went to one of the property's pool, it hit me there and I almost got paranoid since it was the first time I'd ever even met these 5 girls and I was there with them drinking and getting high.

I went to the bathroom and started doing pushups and talking to myself in the mirror telling me I am in control and I quickly locked in and stopped tweaking and had an amazing week.

I was looking forward to having a good story on the first time I'd ever gotten high and that was when I caved after being offered many times, it doesn't get better than old money beachfront property weeklong sex escapade
Originally Posted by GHOSTFACEKILLAH View Post
thats cuz ur a sniveling weak pussy beta male completely dependent on the female species

tateshustlers.com

andrew tate and I will show u what a REAL fucken man looks like

bro life aint hit u yet ‘_’
I fucking hate Loona
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
Smoking is for the weak minded.

Team both
I fucking hate Loona