Toribash
back in '08 I wanted to join bncy but my application was garbage and I was a blue belt.
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
back in '08 I wanted to join bncy but my application was garbage and I was a blue belt.

bncy's recruit thread was ridiculous, weird kids just seemed to be drawn to it
I will also mention that the first clan I joined was Crooks. That was comparable to being a newborn child and hadn't spawned in mentally yet. Had no idea what i was doing and was a measly brown belt.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by Tyka View Post
I miss [uwu]

Those were fun times but we're all grown up now.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

[AS] was a whole era of toribash for me. There is nothing to explain here. Those who were a part of the clan during its peak understand.
[I] is still in my heart. A happy bunch all around and I'm glad I was there

[Aeon] was fun while it was active.

[re] I was a part of this clan for a short time when it was already half dead. Somehow I liked everything about it. The design of the clan and the weebs who made it.

(Quack) Was my first clan and I never forget it even though I didn't know what clans were at the time...
NO TITLE
joined origin and played like 1 match in toribash pro league(lesduncan) when i was brown belt or 2nd dan or smthn(is there even a difference?) if toribash ever somehow comes up in irl convo i tell them i played professionally for a little bit, i mean its true enough right xd?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by grimmeyhits View Post
as soon as i get custom belt i'm making it "I Hit The Nae Nae With A Belt"

"i hit my kids with a"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.