Toribash
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Mainly because it doesn't really bring any value - seeing the other 5 people that are logged in and online doesn't exactly improve forum usage experience. It was removed for the modern forum skins about half a year ago or so, shortly before the new staff list.

bring moods back you fucking coward
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
i miss seeing the total games played n shit at the top of the forum, i liked it

I couldn't really come up with a good spot for it on the new forum skin so yeah.
Legacy one likely had it removed at some point because the original code for fetching that data was shit and slow.

Originally Posted by grimmeyhits View Post
also sir, while you're here, can i ask when you'll update the rest of the pages to the newer theme

No idea, probably never. Too much work for little to no actual benefit, granted pages that keep using the old forum skin have in-game alternatives.

Originally Posted by basic View Post
bring moods back you fucking coward

No
Originally Posted by sir View Post
I couldn't really come up with a good spot for it on the new forum skin so yeah.
Legacy one likely had it removed at some point because the original code for fetching that data was shit and slow.

No idea, probably never. Too much work for little to no actual benefit, granted pages that keep using the old forum skin have in-game alternatives.

No

ty for the answer
This sig has been infracted.
Reason: reopening Alcatraz
Because it's none of your business who else is currently online, lol. Or perhaps an appeal to the EU GDPR?
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

Originally Posted by Starfield View Post
Because it's none of your business who else is currently online, lol.

May i look at your balls
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Depends on what type of answer you're looking for. It's a number of web clients currently viewing the board, most of those are typically spiders and aren't actual users.
have you thought about using pesticides then

we dont want spiders
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca