Ranking
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
wow.

Not a very good response at all from sir.
smh

Casual «*I’m the boss so idgaf I do what I want*» response from him, as always.
I fucking hate Loona
I'm pretty sure there is a lot of context missing here.

I hope :xx

I know I aint one to talk cause of the shit I've done and said in the past but that is not a good look.

[Edit] I am not posting anymore in this thread or talking about this case with anyone. I've caused enough damage and drama in the past and I don't want to get roped in it any further.

I'm trying to make amends for all of the damage I've caused. I'm washing my hands of this shit. Peace
Last edited by tertywerty; Feb 12, 2024 at 03:31 AM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
it is so easy not to sexualize children. the staff members of this game hanna and aliosa deserve to rot in fucking hell for what they have done and or said and anyone who does not agree with this statement is complicit to pedophilia and should feel ashamed for the rest of their worthless existences
I said we didn’t care about you (Nurse / terezi / weedwife) specifically ranting about how staff are unfair to you because you clearly are the best Toribash user ever, I’m fairly certain that hasn’t changed. In case anyone’s wondering, that’s a screenshot from Ban Appeals with the original post looking like this:

On topic of grooming allegations and such, the way staff have been handling these hasn’t really changed in a long while now - we try to act once we have substantial evidence and are certain words aren’t taken out of context (e.g one-time shitty jokes). Even when you as regular users don’t see any changes, there’s always an extensive internal discussion happening, though it doesn’t always lead to involved staff members losing their access / getting banned. Typically, we also try to adhere to the same standards as with normal moderation, which means we primarily deal with what’s happened on our platform (forums + in-game) and in the official Discord server.

As always, if you have evidence that any Toribash users, staff or not, are involved in any forms of harassment, make sure to reach out to us with all the proof you have.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4893.jpeg  
it looked like that because no one fucking told me why i was even banned for like a week >.< but okay. are you just ignoring the fact that the guy who banned me likes sexualized depictions of little girls and writing it off as a "shitty joke" or what
Aren't clan discord servers a some kind of private space where things aren't and shouldn't be controlled by staff? Like if you feel yourself harassed in any place IRL for example you just leaving it, no? If some things taking place on official toribash related fields then actions must be taken, but otherwise we have like "mute", "leave" or "block" buttons to fight with those kind of stuff

*not trying to speak for someone or make things looking better than they are since idrc but..
Last edited by USB; Feb 13, 2024 at 09:20 AM.

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Originally Posted by sir View Post
(e.g one-time shitty jokes)

cmon man really hahaha u saw what he said right

i mean hey its whatever this game is full of weird sex fiends it aint nothing new.. but you DID see what he said right lol
Originally Posted by USB View Post
Aren't clan boards a some kind of private space where things aren't and shouldn't be controlled by staff? Like if you feel yourself harassed in any place IRL for example you just leaving it, no? If some things taking place on official toribash related fields then actions must be taken, but otherwise we have like "mute", "leave" or "block" buttons to fight with those kind of stuff

*not trying to speak for someone or make things looking better than they are since idrc but..

afaik clan board rules are far more lax but global rules still apply. youll get banned for posting anything sensitive or illegal, or for being racist, for instance
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Let's try to see past the fact that it's illegal and immoral, that s**t is just plain gross and horrible. Like, GET SOME F*****N HELP. Don't FW kids. D: Just Why? :c