Toribash
Original Post
Is this a concern for some of you guys?
http://hiphopwired.com/2011/09/04/bo...e-night-30097/

You little 12yr olds must be pretty close to 42 times a day right? Scared of dying yet?

I would like to know how they know he did it 42 times, if he supposedly died during.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
My question to you is this.

Did he died from lack of blood to his brain or did he just slip and hit his head?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Is this real, or is this a site like the onion? They leave out a lot of details, specifically, how he died. It's not even that cleverly written.
Last edited by isaac; Sep 30, 2011 at 09:28 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Blog posts are unreliable, as such please find a more valid source for your articles, I also see no discussion value here, so I've moved this to off topic.
Oh, also use a more descriptive topic next time.
Next time you break several rules in a row under my watch you will be infracted Murmayder.
How did they count the number of times he masturbated? It is obvious that it is fake.

Or maybe his dick told them.
Last edited by Hero; Sep 30, 2011 at 12:07 PM.
how is this possible?

is his thing superman material? .. how can it explode 42 times in a row..
''Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift, That is why it's called the Present''
This is fake. You can't calculate how much someone masturbated everyday because it sometimes might change like when you fall asleep or when you don't have enough time.
Dose is dead.
42? Oh my.
I don't know what is the cause of death in a medical sense.
Pardon me if i sound stupid, but maybe its because there was no more blood to his testicles or some serveral brain damage from the high testosterone.

Edit: eh this also can be a joke because that never happened before. But think what will happen if you fap over 42 times?
the only thing i know is too much masturbation gives some weird feeling to your balls. Like they miss that kind of "fluid".
Last edited by PlayerID57; Sep 30, 2011 at 03:04 PM. Reason: adding some info
That's what relationships are for...
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Is this real, or is this a site like the onion? They leave out a lot of details, specifically, how he died. It's not even that cleverly written.

No its not real

And yea its kinda like the onion,its from a satire brazilian website

(fucking page 2 bro)
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips