ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
You guys best stop being annoying on your console games
http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/30/gu...lack-ops-were/

Who knows who his next victim will be. I'd watch out if I were some of you.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
This is just plain silly. You do not try to kill a kid because he annoys you, you move on. Also, how did he manage to track down the kid, anyways?
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
That's why you don't talk shit to strangers.

Kids like him really piss me off, and many of the COD fag extremists ruin the game completely for begginers.

But some of them are so stupid it's funny, because they call you gay, then make fun of your mothers in that order. And what really pisses me off is they usually suck at the game, and make excuses like "Your a gay hacker!!1!" or "You ****ing camper!!11" or my favorite "I was about to quickscope you faggot!"

Really.

I don't really blame the guy because he's friggin' "Batman" :3
But he should really get a job, because one of these days he's gonna end up killing a kid.

=/
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
This is bullshit. In my world, you only insult someone if you're a fighter irl.

If this faggot adult came to my house I would beat the shit out of him on the spot.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I hate british kids too, but rather than investing time in harming them I raegquit and engage in some life-like activity, such as going out.
I R IRONMAN