Toribash
Deathsoldi, ur mean, straight up.

hes selling this because it is full of win, and he doesnt want something so full of win sitiing around.
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
fogle im not mean.
Cuz he dind't sell this and he just come up again with the same thing.
there have being 3 sets that i haven't sold that where good to but i dind't come with them back.
I just continue building new ones and begin to sell back..?

I think he schould just make a robotic/halo sets with all parts that match with each other.
Cuz this... bleh nvm..
But i still say is a good work but coming up with somthing old makes your respect goes down T_T.
I don't want to feel bad for you DarkJak but build up a new set and you will see how it will be sold .
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
deathsoldi, jak has been around ALOT longer than you, and doesnt make nub only tribals, he has actuall skill. I do not see how anyone can think that DarkJaks respect could fall from selling an older set. this set is full of sweat and blood, just look at it. and robotic/halo sets with matching parts may be "nice" but where is the style that you find in completely random, yet beautiful texture set.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOL i was hoping for 4 more BIDS! XD

Well on the old thread, the 10 pages kinda scared ppl away.

>.>

And if this goes on, people would hesitate here too.

Also, this is my second set.

I will work on halo set now while you guys BID!

hell, i'm gonna set up a discussion thread for you two just to argue.

Set up HERE: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...989#post810989
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Everyone has their own style... people like deaths textures, people like darkjak's textures, but most of all they LOVE my textures , just kidding but really everyone has a different style, in doing things and the way they go about to construct such things. Before you start flaming(Fogle - which you are in no such position to do so) should ask yourself what has this person sacrificed how much effort has he put into this? And by the looks of it dark has put some effort into it, as the same deathsoldi does for his textures. Even if Dark wanted to auction this for a second time, that means he thinks he worked hard on it, and if he wants to do so then hell let him do so.
Hi it's Praeter
thanks mrama. I believe that more and more mature ppl on tb are here now

But i think you got the guys mixed up XD

Also: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...989#post810989
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
umm mrama, im sorry if u think i was ragging on darkjak, i was ragging on deathsoldi, for questioning darkjak in anyway. and that post was nicely thought out and mature, GJ mrama

Rep +100

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]