[Auction)Metal(QS) Mokijun(from tekken)
Metal Mokujin (QS)

starting bid: 2k tc
Min Raise: 500 tc
AutoBuy:
Make a good offer
PLEASE click me
HAY HI WHATS UP? HOW YA DOIN?
sorry this isnt a 10/10 set... more like 5/10 im not trying to be harsh just giving you discrete feedback... This set is either A) repeated filters...
or B) a repeated effect to get this pattern. anyway this set is a good "background" for a great set... so just keep working at it and adding more detail to actually make it look close to real as the actual mokujin off of teken anyway very nice idea... and a good step to your texture making career you have a lot of ability and stored up skills that can be worked out through more specific textures... so try to go to the request section and competing in some of thoughs. Good luck hope to see more of your work soon
Hi it's Praeter
sorry this isnt a 10/10 set... more like 5/10 im not trying to be harsh just giving you discrete feedback... This set is either A) repeated filters...
or B) a repeated effect to get this pattern. anyway this set is a good "background" for a great set... so just keep working at it and adding more detail to actually make it look close to real as the actual mokujin off of teken anyway very nice idea... and a good step to your texture making career you have a lot of ability and stored up skills that can be worked out through more specific textures... so try to go to the request section and competing in some of thoughs. Good luck hope to see more of your work soon

i dont think anyones gonna buy it now..=.=
PLEASE click me
HAY HI WHATS UP? HOW YA DOIN?
Nope xD , that set is a bit , well .. boring , all it has is red eyes and that mouth , other than that it's all the same .
is just way sample lol i bet that you can only take like 5 mins to make it o.o'.
But come up with a nicely well done art in the end it still can fix the set but try to work on it only the heads look way more good then the other parts of the texture.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |