ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Where are your priorities?
Toribash or family…..?

Just imagine wasting battle pass xp to take care of a kid.
I fucking hate Loona
toribash > work > bmx > insert like 40 other things here and then > my self

toribash is pretty much part of my identity at this point, idk what kind of person i am without it
Last edited by Kirito; Jan 18, 2024 at 07:59 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
toribash is pretty much part of my identity at this point, idk what kind of person i am without it

Lol, true

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
The winners of CL and the world champs and the SP cup don't matter. The truth is we all lose because we sold our souls when we hit download
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
The winners of CL and the world champs and the SP cup don't matter. The truth is we all lose because we sold our souls when we hit download

I sold my soul the moment I abandoned judofrac & taekkyon for erthtk & lolnad3
Also 3D items I guess but that's an after thought, #lolnad34ever
Originally Posted by Erth View Post

i feel like toribash has only been the steady good enjoyable consistent thing in my life, id rather sell my soul to a game that made me happy for a decade and still going strong, better value for my soul than what most other people ive seen thru life have done
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
fuck bitches get money
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by piss View Post
fuck bitches get money

word
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]