ES Recruitment Drive
So basically you can enjoy the game if you change it. I think that counts for all games I don't enjoy.
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
So basically you can enjoy the game if you change it. I think that counts for all games I don't enjoy.

i mean thats basically how toribash works, just the the core physics arent a dumpster fire, but yeah if if changing the physics makes it better thats just how it is, -9.82 was the normal gravity used for a long long time, then -30 became the standard cuz the physics were more realistic, the main issue is that the physics themselves are fucked up in tbn so idek if changing the modrules around will really fix anything, just make it somewhat tolerable
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
im shitting for you, check ur pants

I checked them....you were right
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
i mean thats basically how toribash works, just the the core physics arent a dumpster fire, but yeah if if changing the physics makes it better thats just how it is, -9.82 was the normal gravity used for a long long time, then -30 became the standard cuz the physics were more realistic, the main issue is that the physics themselves are fucked up in tbn so idek if changing the modrules around will really fix anything, just make it somewhat tolerable

the issue is in fact that the physics aren't consistent (among many other issues), and it's toribash so the physics are the whole game

physics dont work properly, game doesnt work properly

if you look closely you can actually see the ghost doing slightly different things each turn, without editing any joints, even in the most basic of situations
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
if you look closely you can actually see the ghost doing slightly different things each turn, without editing any joints, even in the most basic of situations

LOL
the issue is in fact that the physics aren't consistent (among many other issues), and it's toribash so the physics are the whole game

why did did you say the same thing i said but differently, the whole point i was making was that the physics engine is fucked from the start, and that the game is trash. it has less players on steam charts than toribash, and that was on release!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.

why did did you say the same thing i said but differently, the whole point i was making was that the physics engine is fucked from the start, and that the game is trash. it has less players on steam charts than toribash, and that was on release!

Why were you making the point that he made that was actually your point that was actually my point to begin with?
evil Führer of Evil
tbn is a gacha game
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca