Toribash
Original Post
Run away torso
I was fighting with dismemberment threshold realy low and ukes torso flew off but instead of dieing it crawled, not flew crawled, for 10 minutes before it collapsed, it just got up and left the ring and kept on walking?

What happend?
Re: Run away torso
Originally Posted by DarkBeast
I was fighting with dismemberment threshold realy low and ukes torso flew off but instead of dieing it crawled, not flew crawled, for 10 minutes before it collapsed, it just got up and left the ring and kept on walking?

What happend?

Replay please? Or if you did not save one, look for it in autosave.
This was after the fight. I didn't push space for the replay . It doesn't save after the battle ends. Has anybody seen anything like this or was it just me .

i might be able to find the start of it though. it was the same all the way through.
Attached Files
boby_vs_uke-73000_30000.rpl (36.3 KB, 32 views)
wow i have a replay with a run away torso too.i think it might be the abs and stuff on the torso that start spinning in mid air or somthing
Last edited by skeletonman; May 1, 2008 at 01:56 AM.
I think I get it now, it's a glitch in the physics. The torso was probabily given too much momentum and angular velocity. This caused it so every time it touched the ground, it would spin in that direction even more. This same plitch made my amazing "ghost head" replay!
it usually happens when you contract your glutes and then after a space or two you hold your joints and the glute flys off and your lumber starts spinning out of control.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty
it usually happens when you contract your glutes and then after a space or two you hold your joints and the glute flys off and your lumber starts spinning out of control.

My head spun out of control, and all that unbalanced momentum (from the neck nub) caused it to float through the air!
and that happens two and somtimes the head hits uke and tears him to peices

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty
and that happens two and somtimes the head hits uke and tears him to peices

That happened in the "ghost head" too.

My 300th post, I'm a godan now!
we should make a replay topic were evoryone posts their *crazey spinning head/flying head/breakdancing torso/glitchey replays* what do you think Kiwi?

[Evil] is recruiting!