Toribash
does people still play this game? from last time i played theres some new stuff ( i stopped playing after movement 2.0 ish ), built my ivara and i love her. also bough nezha and going for wukong next
no u

I am kind of stuck with max level warframes and weapons and no space left,
this is why I dont play cause I dont want to spend money on it anymore.
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
does people still play this game? from last time i played theres some new stuff ( i stopped playing after movement 2.0 ish ), built my ivara and i love her. also bough nezha and going for wukong next

I wound up on a "forced break" due to potato internet, new net meant back to WF. It's still fun, though the community insistence that you play certain frames a certain way because meta is more annoying than ever.

I'd be bored shitless if I played how they expect you to ¬_¬

Originally Posted by dengue View Post
I am kind of stuck with max level warframes and weapons and no space left,
this is why I dont play cause I dont want to spend money on it anymore.

Sell some stuff for plat? People buy mods & prime prints all the time. You could easily get the amount needed for a stack of slots with next to no work.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
I started playing it recently

I got bored fast :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I wound up on a "forced break" due to potato internet, new net meant back to WF. It's still fun, though the community insistence that you play certain frames a certain way because meta is more annoying than ever.

I'd be bored shitless if I played how they expect you to ¬_¬

yeah i know that feel, i never really use what they want me to use ( meta wise ) exept if ofc the recruit is like ''lf Evtrin for x ) anyway Kidotwin is my username if you wanna play sometimes. ( should change that name, i dont like it lmao )

right now i'm trying to level all weapon on market so i can get mastery 12 ish to get my sancti tigris ;)
no u

This game might get boring if you dont have someone to play with.

What do you think abot the new quest, second dream? dont spoil tho lol
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
it is quite nice, imo the best quest.

finished leveling my soma prime ( kind of late on this one ) and just leveling weapon at all for exp.

i really like how nezha play and also probably gonna market to get that palatin rhino skin :o
no u

Played this game for quite some time now; having over 1000+ hours played. Stuck on MR 17 because I'm bored. Might as well try to get all the weapons in my collection.
Balance is key.
i just saw that on U18 they put prime from the prime vault for the first time.....all those year i wanted misa prime and the moment i couldve get it, i was not playing. i cry
no u

I remember playing this game when it is very new and still beta. I change my char color into iron man like and have fun playing 3 people co-op with my friends. I want to play it again but my laptop can't handle the game.
My fear keeps me hesitating
[e]MrMrO[BGF]