Toribash
Original Post
Discriminated?
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...34#post7246334

Isn't this me being treated unfair because I spoke my mind?
The thread is merely not a fair place anymore.
I just don't think that the TB Legends are legendary but merely just people on this thread 24/7.
I was put in the hall of shame instead of moved somewhere more "apporpriate"
Just cause I do see everyone as equal I get treated as if it's a dictatorship and can't say anything against the "upper" people.
|Evil|
I don't exist
No it's not.
Everyone is not equal. You can say things to them but if it's dumb, don't be surprised if you get shamed
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Originally Posted by Crooked View Post
No it's not.
Everyone is not equal. You can say things to them but if it's dumb, don't be surprised if you get shamed

We are equal on the internet. And I am not ashamed, but mostly frustrated on how the forums works with opinions taking them like an insult.
|Evil|
I don't exist
That was a stupid thread, and that's where stupid threads go
Like this thread
Those people who are legend are recognized as good players, who have been on toribash for an amount of time, and have a good social level, I dont see why you have to complain like a baby, and that wasnt discrimination, it was people telling you the reason of why they were legends, in a negative feedback. What would you discriminate you for, research discrimination please.
It was a shit thread full of stupid & got put in the same place as all the other shit threads full of stupid... Kinda like this one. Grats, you're two for two.

Playing the victim doesn't work here, figured I'd point that out before you make another thread whining.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Go for the Turkey sicmo! You should just "speak your mind" in one more thread lol
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
"I have an opinion and you have to respect it" is hands-down one of the dumbest arguments I see on a regular basis. Crooked summed it up pretty well; you're welcome to speak your mind but don't be surprised when you get called out for having stupid opinions. Quoting directly from another thread:
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
You're entitled to have an opinion. That doesn't obligate us to acknowledge, consider, or discuss it.

Your opinion on that thread was essentially "WHY SHOULD FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED A LOT TO THE COMMUNITY BE TREATED LIKE FAMOUS PEOPLE WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED A LOT TO THE COMMUNITY??". The Legends are for the most part people who have been around for a long time and done some really cool things with replays, textures, or as staff members. And here you come going "well that's not fair that you want to acknowledge these exceptional people, I'm a person too and that means you should recognize me too".

Your little "everyone's equal so we should all be equal and sit around together in an equal circle and sing Kumbaya together BUT NOBODY GETS TO SING LOUDER THAN ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE THAT WOULDN'T BE EQUAL" idea is cute but hilariously unrealistic.

Want to continue "speaking your mind"? Feel free to make a Discussion thread about equality or PM me. Maybe take the time to read the full text of the post I quoted (Or at the very least, the last paragraph) beforehand so you'll at least have a chance of not being laughed out of the thread again.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&