Toribash
Original Post
Help !
Hi,i am secretly loving a girl in my class,but i cant go up to her/tell anyone that i love her because i am in sixth grade,so boys are like "ew girls" and girls are like "ew boys" so if i just go up to her,everyone will be like "LOL HES LOVING *name of the girl*"

so what should i do
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
Another one of these....just say it, you shouldnt give a crap about what people say/think of you

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
And make sure to use charisma, or if you're socialy awkward, be really sensitive and nice.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
@zayex

does socially awkward means randomly saying stuff ? and acting stupid,crazy,stuff like that?
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips
Be nice, not too romantic, and be yourself. Also, be the bigger man and say you like her anyways.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Lol'd. Dont just tell her that you love her. Chances are that its just a crush, it will pass. But if i were you i would ask her out. Maybe ask her friends what she likes then ask her if she would like to come with you to *her fav activity*.

6th grade, not sure if thats grade 6 or grade 8 =/
Dont care what other people think, if you really like her she will see it.
When you get older u will be hanging out with when they are hot and everyone that talked shit will be jealous.
Originally Posted by Numbaonah View Post
@zayex

does socially awkward means randomly saying stuff ? and acting stupid,crazy,stuff like that?

yes.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
you're in the 6th grade

you
can
not
love

not really at all until maybe later high school afaik
pennis and also dicke and balls