Ranking
Original Post
[VID] LETTER

Programs used: Sony vegas pro 11
Song: David Buckley & Harry Gregson Williams - The Letter

Leave Constructive feedback!
improvement
i enjoyed watching this

however ur keyframing is still very stiff. i may be able to help you with this if youd like to ask for help when you edit next time, you have my skype
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by cat View Post
pretty positive the first 2 clips were backwards gj

didnt like the entire xpr clip

Thanks
the xpr clip was a bit boring, i agree
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
improvement
i enjoyed watching this

however ur keyframing is still very stiff. i may be able to help you with this if youd like to ask for help when you edit next time, you have my skype

Yeah, i do.
I will, thanks :3
text at the start (letter) was weird and didn't fit in, would have changed it or not have added it at all. love edits with music like this. i really liked the first 3 sync points (first 3 piano notes), but the on the 4th point, the keyframe goes to shit and you see the scope way too fast and it's really sharp and looks gross. would have been 100 times better if it were more smooth, or transitioned better. after watching, i'm pretty sure every shot does that, where the scope pops up really quickly and looks strange. smooth out your keyframing plssssss. transition @ 0:25 was bad, in-fact, i wasn't a fan of too much after 0:25.

either way, it wasn't bad, i liked the cc, keep going, work on keyframing, etc.
getting better
good job not downloading someone elses vid
cc reminds me a lot of d3visuals
Last edited by Slycooper; Nov 25, 2014 at 05:24 AM.
cc was beaut, felt like the color flashes didn't fit tho.
ye, felt a lot like d3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
text at the start (letter) was weird and didn't fit in, would have changed it or not have added it at all. love edits with music like this. i really liked the first 3 sync points (first 3 piano notes), but the on the 4th point, the keyframe goes to shit and you see the scope way too fast and it's really sharp and looks gross. would have been 100 times better if it were more smooth, or transitioned better. after watching, i'm pretty sure every shot does that, where the scope pops up really quickly and looks strange. smooth out your keyframing plssssss. transition @ 0:25 was bad, in-fact, i wasn't a fan of too much after 0:25.

either way, it wasn't bad, i liked the cc, keep going, work on keyframing, etc.

Yeah, people said that after 0:25 it ruined it and i agree with it, Keyframing is a thing i have to massily work on,
kinda rushed the end if i say so, all the transitions were just blur and shit so i have to work on them.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
getting better
good job not downloading someone elses vid
cc reminds me a lot of d3visuals

Yeah, im sorry about that, after i said that the video got massily disliked :=(
But yeah, now i searched d3 and found another great editor, thanks sly
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
cc was beaut, felt like the color flashes didn't fit tho.
ye, felt a lot like d3

thanks dsicgs :3
Last edited by strikas; Nov 25, 2014 at 06:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the cc was ok , but it seemed really diluted and muddy.
do u lower the opacity on it or something?
damn im gettin old
key framing was awful it was sooooo linear and felt like someone with Parkinson's did the graph editor
someone just give avi the award for best cod editor now