Toribash
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
That is the main reason Toribash isnt popular anymore. People just got bored playing the same game, that has no updates that has some worth ingame.

Like, I havent played this game for 2 years and all I have noticed is a new menu, more 3D items and different clan pages. I have known this game for 8-9 years now and I feel like nothing has changed, besides more items and better graphics.

Yea, there's no real incentive in playing the game. Events reach only a small portion of the community, qi is meaningless since there are alts everywhere and anyone can buy it, ingame tournaments give you basically no tc so you'd have to grind it, there are only very few bet servers left and in the end playing just for fun can last only so long since the game gets older and older without anything really new.

Next and a new steam release could be the spark that TB needs to bring in a new generation of players. The most of dedicated and historic players left are what can be considered "old players", 2006 was ages ago.
Only reason I come back to the game is for the people I play with, I don't know how im still going after 1500 hours. I looked at next, it seems really similar to what we have now unfortunately, just more players and a cool blood texture feature. Hopefully I'm wrong when they release the word in christmas
(Origin)
In the end, We all do respect Toribash as a whole. We have all been here for a while and without this game and community -- What else would we be doing?
For some reason, we get pulled back on this game when we can easily leave it for good. But I respect everything that the devs have done to keep this game alive at some extent. I just hope that Next brings a lot more people in and this game doesn't become a one time thing that will bring the population in one day and the next day we lose a lot of members.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Found something in my pm's. Brings back good old memories.

big

F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.

big

Square brackets intensify.

big

the good old days. It’s crazy that a lot of the older members are returning. Love you guys !
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I've just noticed that the total games counter on top of the forum page is working again, let's go for those 200 million games. In about 30 years.

Btw Zeus you are close to 5000 posts, how are you going to celebrate?
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
I've just noticed that the total games counter on top of the forum page is working again, let's go for those 200 million games. In about 30 years.

Btw Zeus you are close to 5000 posts, how are you going to celebrate?

he isn't... it's just toribash lol