ES Recruitment Drive
havent seen anybody around apart from -Kas- meh :c

also check this out heuheu!

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...83#post9107983

Water Melon, Fire Melon, Earth Melon, Air Melon... The ELEMELONS!
Ohhhhhh good guy blue giving out a free set lol, that was really nice of you dude. Also yeah it's been hard for me to find time recently as it's nearing the end of my school year and I have to get shit done and set everything up for college, but once summer hits I'll probably be in game almost everyday.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Yeah sorry blue U ssually I can only hop on on the weekends I'll be on later today hope to see some of our members on
I still take texture requests for usd
Thats real nice of you blue flyingmonk sets can be very expensive and personally I would have never done that but good on you buddy.
So I'm back from the dead and when I am I see all my ole breatheran. Glad to be back guys and glad to see you all around. Again I'll let you know I won't be able to get on much besides all day sun-mon and betweens the time 7-9pm on the week.
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"

all good popo

me and submerge made a tiny spar for fun what you guys think?
Attached Files
clash.rpl (614.9 KB, 2 views)
I still take texture requests for usd
Damn I'm kind of late I didn't know you had a clan going. Gl guys and let the odds ever be in your favor
#INIT2WINIT
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
Damn I'm kind of late I didn't know you had a clan going. Gl guys and let the odds ever be in your favor

Hey thanks man, glad to see another one of my old clan mates still around.

And pill no worries, we are on the most during the weekend
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Well that's true subby but I'm not really on untill Sunday and Monday.
NF- "You don't like me? that makes two of us"