Ranking
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
banana phone
put a banana in your ear
candy mountain cave

.... i feel sorry for anyone who lives near you ....
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
The dora explorer song at the end when the lil girl and monkey is singing WE DID IT WE DID IT

Rick roll

Pokemon

lol
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Question - System of a Down
Revenga - System of a Down
Sad Statue - System of a Down
No Lead Clover - Metallica
Promisses - Megadeth
Symphony of Destruction - Megadeth
Inside the Fire - Disturbed

\m/
isaac: Your silly posting of shitty memes is annoying.

Anyway, if you want japanese stuff, look into Kotoko (pop), Girugamesh (metal), Aural Vampire (electro) and The Pillows (rock). There's also mainstream stuff like Gazette, and *shiver* Dir en Grey.

If you just want standard rock, go for Cold, Nickelback, Foo Fighters. Good to listen to occasionally.

My music library on other genres is too big, I can't really mention just a few bands. But you should be fine for a while with those that I mentioned. :V
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Killing In The Name - Rage Against the Machine

You're Disease - Saliva

Click Click Boom - Saliva

Boom - P.O.D.
hmmm i'm running outa ideas but.....

OVER 9000 song

i'ma scat man

Jingle Bombs

and sadly thats about all the good songs i know lol.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Rage Against The Machine, Slipknot, SOAD, Rammstein, Slayer and the tracklist from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3.
I'd like to see Hulk get so pissed that he exits his physical body.
Instead of being powered by psychic energy or whatever, he's powered by ARRRGH FUCK YOU
Originally Posted by Mister616 View Post
Rage Against The Machine, Slipknot, SOAD, Rammstein, Slayer and the tracklist from Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3.

The best one is definently Superman by Goldfinger.

<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Pikarus View Post
Turn the page - Metallica

Originally Posted by isaac View Post
banana phone
put a banana in your ear
candy mountain cave

all metallica and amon amarth. great shit