ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R] Alex DeLarge head - payment is up to 50k
Hello,

I'll be requesting two head textures, two different themes. My budget, as of now, is of 556k. Here are the details:

.....Alex DeLarge (A Clockwork Orange):
  • Size: 512x512 (or bigger, as long as you are used to it and know you will be able to do a good job);
  • Style: realistic; human;
  • Payment: minimum payment of 25k. Maximum payment of 50k. Just make me something great and I will pay the max. price;
  • Type: accepting a new/original head texture only;
  • Details and points to follow:
    • This request is not that hard. Try to keep it faithful/accurate to the original, real character. Don't forget about the details, such as the eyeliner on his right eye, the messy hair etc.;
    • No C/P;
    • Make him without his bowler hat. I'll provide a picture of him without the hat and you can find some on Google, as well;
    • Please, consider the mapping. Most of the head textures I see nowadays have great drawing/painting, but awful mapping. I don't want his face stretching throughout the whole head.

Reference pics:

If you decide to take this request, please, let me know!
Post/PM me WIPs frequently, so we can get the best possible result.
Thank you for your time and attention.
Last edited by Arctic; Jun 19, 2016 at 06:13 PM.
I might try the robotic one if I am available after my current request.
-----
Also, the last reference image is not working.
Last edited by Cartier; Jan 27, 2016 at 02:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am just an icon livin'
Just noticed and fixed it. Thanks.

Also, do you know, approximately, when you will be done with your current request?
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Well, I just started and it's a pretty big one so I can say about a week or 1 1/2 (I know that's a long time)
I am just an icon livin'
I'm going for the Alex Delarge head. Here's the first wip for it, anything you want changed? I also might change the hair later, don't really like how it looks like

wip

Okay, so, honestly, I don't really like the overall look.
Lips are really thick, don't look like his and also don't match the expression I want.
Ears are quite... weird. Take a look at the side-view reference picture.
Nose also won't match his expression (yeah, srsly). His nostrils are more lifted than they should be.
Dunno about the hair because I can't go ingame right now to check it out and I don't know what to say about it for now.
Last edited by Arctic; Jan 27, 2016 at 05:03 PM.
kkkkk
Ola eu vou tentar o Alex, aqui voce ve as cores proporções e expressão facial não julgue muito a qualidade ainda.

UltraWorkInProgress

;)
Não sei se vão ficar putos comigo por falar em Português (espero que não).
Achei o primeiro WIP muito bom já. Sério mesmo. Enfim, alguns pontos que podem ser melhorados:
O nariz está um pouco mais largo do que deveria ser. Se você puder diminuir a largura dele, ficaria melhor. Ah, e o nariz é levemente avermelhado na ponta.
As rugas ajudam na expressividade, mas acho que elas estão fortes demais, principalmente porque o personagem é um tanto novo. Reduzir um pouco da "intensidade" delas pode ajudar.
Fora isso, não sei o que mais pode ser retocado, por enquanto. Bom trabalho.
Last edited by Arctic; Jan 28, 2016 at 04:50 PM.
I'm still looking for artists, especially for the robotic head.
I want to work in the robotic head but I lost my photoshop recently, if you wouldn't mind waiting a while I could try to renew my ps and start working on it :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.