ES Recruitment Drive
I do the rubik's cube. ALOT. As in, i collect, solve, and compete in competitions.

So i herd you like proof hurd dur,

If you dont' believe that's my youtube from way back i have a few toribash vids in it.
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
I do the rubik's cube. ALOT. As in, i collect, solve, and compete in competitions.

If you dont' believe that's my youtube from way back i have a few toribash vids in it.

You are ugly as hell bro

/ontopic, another nerdy thing i own is my piano, i think it's pretty faggy
Originally Posted by Bio View Post

Your hair makes one eyed people cry.

I forgot to mention, i own a mega pc that can play any game you throw at it at 60 fps.

[SIGPIC]Meow motherfucker[/SIGPIC]
F*** your civil rights.
Originally Posted by Riil View Post
Your hair makes one eyed people cry.

I forgot to mention, i own a mega pc that can play any game you throw at it at 60 fps.

LOL, and it attracts lesbians. awww yeeeeeah.

I acutally look alot better in person :V
posting in forums

srsly because of my post count my friends in school are sometimes calling me a toribash nerd

so like i only posting now in home not in school :P
Well I own pokemon acrds, but I can't find anyone to buy em off of me.
and I'm like 100 cards for 3 dollars, even if they're good ones.
too many good Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. No crappy ones. Got rid of those.
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
The game was fun, at least. :P But I can't stand having them sitting next to my computer. I feel like i either need to sell them, or put Bakugan, Pokemon, and whatever cartoon network anime has to offer nowadays.
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Originally Posted by Morbon View Post
The game was fun, at least. :P But I can't stand having them sitting next to my computer. I feel like i either need to sell them, or put Bakugan, Pokemon, and whatever cartoon network anime has to offer nowadays.

That's basicaly how i felt, about a year ago i got into bakugan, but never really cared. I started collecting yugioh stuff when i was like, 5 :v used to have like 3 1" tall models of the yugioh gx god cards. I have around 2000card.

watdo. My mom won't let me sell them either :c isn't like i use em.