Toribash
Original Post
I guess I might as well.
I was going to leave like a thief in the night but I changed my mind and wanted to say a few things before I part with the forums permanently.

I'm not leaving simply because of the incident with me, chac and SkulFuk. It was the reason I left in the end, but the events leading up to my leaving played a much bigger part. For the last year I've woken up to 15 queries and a full inbox, and it's really taken a toll these last few months. The only reason I stayed was because I enjoyed most of the staff and IRC was my home away from home. During the later months things started to slump. I didn't know that it went as deep as Skul getting forwarded half of the smods work, but I knew it wasn't going too hot. We replaced people, we tried new things, and they didn't work. It was fun while it lasted, but it's actually quite hard to run your personal life when you put hours into something like this every day. Props to people like hanz0 who can balance it, but I just can't/don't want to anymore. Believe me when I say I don't give two ratshits if any of you hate me, because I really don't. I'm making this thread to say goodbye the few real friends I had here, and make amends with the upper staff for what happened.

Firstly, hampa and veb. I know that the site will be fine without me and SkulFuk, but I'm truly sorry for all that happened in the past few weeks, because a lot of it was my fault. I would hope that the site doesn't take any hits and you guys stay successful. Best of luck to you both, I want to see TB get bigger and bigger. It's still the true definition of an innovative game and I never got bored with it.

[sheep] and ex [sheep]. You guys know where to find me. I really hope I don't lose contact with you because you've all been some of my closest friends for nearly two years.

avwave. This is odd but I really looked up to you as a person. You're strong-willed, hilarious, and talented. Your situation with your sister and how you handled it really made me proud to be your friend.

I'd do more but this thread will most likely be hard-deleted in a matter of hours. I'm having my ban replaced so I probably will not check this thread again.

y'all have a great life. I'm out of here.
Well see ya man, it was fun while it lasted.

gg
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks
God dammit Fuck you kitfox, you and chac where my favourite guys. Damnit.
I hate this. Have fun with your life.
*crys* GTFO JUST GET OUT *crys*
Youve got issues, ive got issues, youve got a girlfriend, ive got a girlfriend, my girlfriend beats meee.
-Rappunk
I wouldn't be where I am now without you. Sure, you had your moments, but when you got down to it you were a hard working guy.

it's been a pleasure.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Kitfox, it was a reall honor to meet a person like you. Take care.

*waves kitfox and get losts in the fog*
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
You, Skul and everyone who's leaving truly did make this a place worth spending time in (and of course all the other staff >.<). I understand that you devoted so much time to Toribash, and im sure it will leave a somewhat painful hole in you, and i bet you will be checking back now and again. On a happier note good luck in life and all your endeavours, im sure you will be successful in them all. Good luck KiT, Enjoy life <3
"Cheese ~ Milks giant leap toward immortality"
Reminder: You owe me $16.27. <3

Also, I am not really-to-moderately upset that I was not mentioned on the friends list. Then again, I did promise that I would punch you in the mouth if/when you come down to Colorado.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Well, i guess its time to say it, cya kitfox.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men