ES Recruitment Drive
The ban reasons are always more amusing than the appeals.

Generally, the more amusing the reason is, the more boring the appeal will be in turn. The inverse doesn't apply.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
If we decide that you really deserve to see a thread, we'll TFTITA it.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Because I have lots of other things to do besides making comics.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by 5brickbomzh View Post
Who is GHamilton?

You answered your own question
Originally Posted by 5brickbomzh
a user

If you were hoping for a more detailed answer, your might wanna specify what you actually wanted to know.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

If the entire staff was removed from the forums for 1 entire week, what do you think would happen and why?
If it has been asked before, I would kindly ask of you to link me the question and answers/answer
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Originally Posted by torismaser View Post
If the entire staff was removed from the forums for 1 entire week, what do you think would happen and why?
If it has been asked before, I would kindly ask of you to link me the question and answers/answer

Everything that the stuff currently combat would happen.
Scams would occur freely. Useless posts would be made, tags would be ignored...and most of all, the dreaded, the horrible...

Ally posts.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Nope, only staff members can see the entire ban appeals.

Would it be fair if the banned accounts could view their own thread in the ban appeals
after they have been unbanned?