Toribash
Dude wtf!
Awsome video, the intro was simply great.
Grat effects and trasictions, dude awsome video.
9/10
Do you really think you're in control
7/10
Nice effects. The transitions were kind of...halting? and distracting? A big sign in your face is one of the most annoying things I can think of.
I dunno about editing, but you could definitely do intros and etc for video makers. Some would probably be willing to pay.
Sick video. I do not like the Sync, however the effects are crazy. Also the recording was very smooth.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
very nice , I like the smoothness of you slow mo , love the effects but I was like "oh shit this isn't gonna be good " at the first part when I say the cartoon part , pretty awsome 10/10
TPC Flames

Replays (need CnC)

Thanks guys. Now the secret: my laptop with i7, 8 gb ram and 1 gb of videocard gives me only 20-30 fps in toribash while recording. Idk why... So thats it, slo-mo was made not with amazing fps. Also, if you want, I can do a video test, showing epic convertion of 7-10 fps to about 100-120 ;)
I <3 After Effects
#HolidayProd - Videos
Could definately be improved, but was pretty cool nontheless.
the super slow motion was pretty cool, but used too often and didnt work with the music, needs to match the tempo more.
would like to see more of the replays, rather than super speed to super slow.
0: 34 was pretty nifty, dont see that done often enough here

didnt get much in the way of atmosphere from it, but was fun to watch

also, do yourself a favour and read the art board rules, useless comments have been deleted.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
I loved the effects, the symbols popping up were a bit annoying, I didn't like the sync, but it was still a decent video.

7,5/10
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
This was completely different to anything I've ever seen as far as toribash goes, and I loved it. The intro was awesome, and I loved the effects. Basically just work on transitions, because they were kind of boring, and not really something I would see in a "montage"

Subscribed.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Good video.
The slow motions effects seemed as tho the clip stopped tho. :l
Keep working on the sync as well.

8/10