Ranking
Originally Posted by MCNUGGETS View Post
Do you mean premad or permad

perma'd, short for permabanned.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
Wait...who has unlimited tc besides hampa? Other people who worked on minibash with him, or admins...idk, anyone know? That's badass as all hell.
I coulda sworn Ash had ~26 billion tc at one point in time.
Hoss.
Da'heck would someone even DO with 10kk?

I can't imagine being able to spend all of it, unless I get like... a flame for every bodypart
It really isn't that much. You can get just about anything you want, and then some, but, then you run out :P

I remember, Lucent had one of the 6 hampa's knives(5 other owned by lapsus, an ex-deathlordmurderbossgodman), and had offers of over ~6kk for it at the time.
Hoss.
Bit of a thought, I wonder how much DarkJak ever made off his overpriced textures back in 08/09.

I mean, he sold heads for 80k+, and they sold. That guy would have made fat stacks.
lol
Less than hanz0, I believe. If I remember correctly, hanz0 had 5kk back then(veb sunk it all with the big red button, but, yeah)
Hoss.
ah yeah, hanz0 and him were huuuuuge.

Nostalg: the robbing game. "Rob your fellow toribashians". that was so fucked, I can't believe it hahah.
lol
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Less than hanz0, I believe. If I remember correctly, hanz0 had 5kk back then(veb sunk it all with the big red button, but, yeah)

Double that, and then double it two more times if you're accounting for The Button.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Wasn't Hector the richest?
Or was that just a tale?
dreamy suicide act