Ranking
Original Post
Clan Vid DONE
MERRY CHRISTMAS (eve)

HD QUALTITY:Just click the little button on the bottom right.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehAtlIyWPgg <-click

I'm gonna redo the output later and re upload it, but i thought you guys deserved to see at least a taste...
Last edited by Spartan094; Dec 25, 2008 at 03:09 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
DUDE THAT WAS FREAKIN SWEET!! Great job man!

When are you gonna let the rest of toribash see?
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
you did good...

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
er... spartan, you mispelled my name when you have the part with the list of the members. You said "Pooke" not "Pookie" lol xD
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
im impressed ! hope u doing further vids for Evil...a nooby question by the side: is it possible to set the ingamegraphics to this level or only in replays?
Eww. Bad shaders. Horrible replays. Horrible slow-mo placing. Horrible speed-up placement, and gay background song.

I could make a better one with my eyes closed.
Hoss.
Shall comment later. Going for Christmas lunch now.

EDIT: Just a bit to say, music was meh, shaders were bad, some replays sucked, not everyone who posted replays was in it. Teh whut.

Also how do you do those transitions and the names? What movie maker software do you use?
Last edited by OK9ZERA; Dec 25, 2008 at 05:03 AM.