Toribash
Original Post
+[Ingame] Texture do not appear
I just recently downloaded 3.88, and just an hour or so ago, I recieved my new texture set images. As I had my items deactivated, I uploaded new images for all my texture items, then activated them. I went in game (I have shaders) and typed /dl Lempika and once it had said Download Complete, I typed /lp 0 Lempika to load my character. My textures from before I uploaded are still on my character.

I asked some people (AlphasoniK) and he said he could see it perfectly fine. I checked my customs folder, and I found out that my old textures have not updated with the new ones. I checked through some other threads in support about similar problems, and I saw that Skulfuk said to delete the contents of the customs folder and redownload ingame. There was one thing that I could not delete, which was called head.tga.tmp. It said that it was open in another program, even though the customs folder was the only thing I had open at that time. Anywho, I started up TB and typed /dl Lempika and only my items came back, my textures are now missing.

Yeah, so I screwed up big time, so where from here?
Last edited by Lempika; Mar 22, 2010 at 02:45 PM.