Ranking
Originally Posted by brenosaurusrex View Post
when is this in australia, i loved FO 3 and i am anxious to know when this will be released in Australia. thanks kbai

Fallout 3 is actually not that great of a sequel in lore terms. The writing wasn't that good at all and I don't really think the char's were developed as well as they could've been.

Apparently this game has everything, game mechanics-wise, that FO3 lacked.

Oh and on the subject of war, apparently the east coast was barraged with nukes, while the west coast got away with less a little less, etc. Which is why NV is intact (along w/ hoover dam).
Last edited by Pirate_old; Feb 10, 2010 at 04:00 PM.
Hardcore mode looks pretty awesome.

Also, recently downloaded Fallout 2, just incase New Vegas follows some of it's storyline.
hi
Looking forward to it! The type of game that I always get excited to play.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
BUMP.

New gameplay trailer came out last night on g4tv.

If you're wondering, the song is: jingle jangle jingle by Kay Kyser
Fallout 3 was pretty cool, although I didn't get far at all.

Glad to hear this isn't the next gen fallout game. I thought it was at first, and was a bit disappointed by the visuals in the screenies on steam.

Hopefully this one will improve enough that I get hooked through the whole campaign!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
I love Fallout 3!

I hope they add something new to New Vegas. Gotta love the epic feeling when you play Fallout ^0^
yay i live in las vegas i have a connection to the game
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
did I see a thumper somewhere in that trailer
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"