ES Recruitment Drive
I think by trying to make the characters' backgrounds more realistic they actually made it more cheesy than it would have been if left supernatural.
Dude I would much rather get killed by a dude with harlequin syndrome then by a magic pan-dimensional cheesy reptile ninja.
I'm not sure if I like them taking they're awesome supernatural characters, (Baraka, a Tarkatan alien warrior) and turning them into weird mutant psychos (crazed doctor).
But I will probably see it. At least they did their research and found out Scorpion's real name. Took me a month to find it back when I was seven lawl.
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Apparently the movies been in the works for along time, but it's in production hell due to copyright battles. This might not actually make it.
Originally Posted by tarektarek View Post
What the hell? Did Johnny Cage just die?

Johnny Cage is a dick anyway.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
This looks really REALLY corny.

And way to dark/gritty

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
This thread reminded me of this video.

Anyways, yay, an action movie with familiar and comfortable characters. What more could you ask for?

EDIT: Oh hey I posted this in an Wibbles alt rather than with my actual account. Huh. :|