Ranking
Original Post
Lost TC in betting server
I was in the betting server, gambling my problems away, when I lost my internet connection while there was TC on the line. As a result, I lost my bet.

Screenshot

Any chance I can get a refund of that admittedly small amount?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Pretty sure you don't get any refunds, it'll just be a tc sink
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Yea, if you ping a lot you may want to choose not to bet in betting servers.
Originally Posted by Aviant View Post
Yea, if you ping a lot you may want to choose not to bet in betting servers.

Problem is, I don't ping a lot. This was a freak event involving my cat.

Originally Posted by Snook
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=447296

suggested this they won't do anything I think. They don't mind the tc sink probably.

That's what I was afraid of. Especially since it was only 2k. I would have a better chance of getting a refund if it was 200k.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I don't think you'd have a better chance, I've lost more than 100k from this multiple times lol.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
The person may have just lost, because resently, I believe they put the Tc in a slot, and the bet remains active even if you disconnect, and if you won, you get the tc you would have gotten.

I'm about 75% sure they added this, because I think I remember that I got Tc from a bet when I disconnected once.

It wasn't like that in a bet server yesterday so are you sure about that?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Originally Posted by Master View Post
The person may have just lost, because resently, I believe they put the Tc in a slot, and the bet remains active even if you disconnect, and if you won, you get the tc you would have gotten.

I'm about 75% sure they added this, because I think I remember that I got Tc from a bet when I disconnected once.

The round was fairly recent when I bet, and I got to see the end. The person I bet on won, and no profit for me.

ishi is love, ishi is life. He sent me 2k. Out of pocket or from the game itself, I don't know.