Original Post
What do you think about this new oppa gangnam style song
Hello so there is this new song we all know
i just wanna know what do you think about this song
post why
-----
please dont answer like "yes because its cooL"
i want a good reason
and yeah you can say yes beacuse its mainstream!
or no because i dont like mainstream
Last edited by scorpionma; Jan 7, 2013 at 03:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
INB4 14 days ban
actually the song just pisses me off, mainly because most of the people like it because other people like it. (mainstream.) but the worst at this is. all of these people doesnt even understand the lyric or whats the song about it.
i saw some 12 year old kids, yelling "this song is awesome" then i asked them, what it is about and they just said " i have no idea"
if they even know the lyrics etc. then i wouldnt say anything against it but this.. just incredible.. this is a true fact that mainstream exists.

also personally i dont like it at all.. music is annoying, text is shit ... only funny thing is the videoclip to it. thats all i like at it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Everything about the song is lame... I have absolutely no idea why it's so popular. You can't get through one day without either hearing some moron scream "GANGNAM STYLE", or hear the song being played in the distance.
The dance and the song has got to the point where I just cannot wait for the next craze, because anything's better than this lousy excuse for... well... whatever it actually is! What does the song and dance even mean!? -.-
I think this thread has no reason to exist anymore.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&