Toribash
hi kris and dinis and orko and ale and slau and osiris. i'm a slick rick if u kno what i mean

i only drink bagged milk when i'm in one of those "mother moose has you cornered and is demanding you drink bagged milk" sort of situations. we've all been there
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
i'm the best at toribash

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EX DE DEDEDEDE

1v1 me bro
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Milk drinking mouth breather

this is calys girlfriend. if u call him that one more time im gonna suck ur fucking dick dude
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
hi kris and dinis and orko and ale and slau and osiris. i'm a slick rick if u kno what i mean

i only drink bagged milk when i'm in one of those "mother moose has you cornered and is demanding you drink bagged milk" sort of situations. we've all been there

why didnt u say hi to Shmevin Dinis 1FrozeN1 Bands Bulous BlubKill Bondylox Chuck Dobby Dscigs Elvis Fira glOw Gravity Hug iAwesome iRookie Kat Liar Mack Muse Mused Natejas Ponzo Possesed Sasuke Swexx Swooya The7thVoid uGKratos Warrior Zapekk Zero Zinx u fukin dok
-----
this is calys girlfriend. if u call him that one more time im gonna suck ur fucking dick dude

over my sucked dick
Last edited by Alejandro; Mar 24, 2017 at 03:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

irookie trampled all the carrots in your minecraft yard again
Originally Posted by Orko View Post
irookie trampled all the carrots in your minecraft yard again

he can't help it he's mexican

Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
why didnt u say hi to Shmevin Dinis 1FrozeN1 Bands Bulous BlubKill Bondylox Chuck Dobby Dscigs Elvis Fira glOw Gravity Hug iAwesome iRookie Kat Liar Mack Muse Mused Natejas Ponzo Possesed Sasuke Swexx Swooya The7thVoid uGKratos Warrior Zapekk Zero Zinx u fukin dok

because i hate them