Ranking
Original Post
So I nuked half your threads.
Organizations are not Wibbles. Don't turn it into Wibbles.

If you do this again, I'll probably delete the entire board.

Thank you.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Speaking of nuking.

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...23&postcount=1

Please give us a very good, well thought out reason not to delete the whole board for not fitting into any of the clearly defined guidelines and rules laid out here? I have no fucking idea who the hell made you official in the first place, but I'd strangle him if I could.
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
The Rules
1. No stupid or wibblish organisations.
2. No Social orgs. Each org must have a clear purpose. A country organization has sufficient clear purpose due to the country point.
3. All Organizations must at least vaguely have something to do with Toribash, whether pulling the community together on other platforms or to bring countrymen together in Toribash.
4. No post count requirements may be mentioned on forums anywhere.
If we see any inappropriate organisations or ones which are not up to scratch, the organisation may be deleted without prior warning.

Well, we only really broke rule number 1.
We are an org dedicated to minecraft, and those in the toribash community that play it. Our purpose is to bring those people together. We dont require any post count to join. Plus we are vaguely related to toribash. Not to mention our wibblish posts are gone.

Though I do agree with ale, there really aren't any reasons why you shouldnt.

▲ ▲
Minecraft is not another platform nor is it a country. It is another game. There is a thread in gaming chat for Minecraft isn't there? If there isn't, make one. You don't need a goddamn Organization sub-board for it. Minecraft nor this org are related to Toribash at all.