Toribash
The torso looks like it wouldn't work...

If these ever did get big and go on sale, would you be able to get custom ones, like a robot thing to paint it the same textures as your tori?

or would you have to do that yourself?

EDIT: these would be great for stopmotion!
Originally Posted by CazRules2 View Post
The torso looks like it wouldn't work...

If these ever did get big and go on sale, would you be able to get custom ones, like a robot thing to paint it the same textures as your tori?

or would you have to do that yourself?

EDIT: these would be great for stopmotion!

Lumbar maybe, the chest looks right.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I think he was abducted by the government for awesome idea, like those guys that make stuff like cars running on water and then mysteriously dissapear.
Originally Posted by Novitec View Post
Yeah, it was someone doing an individual product. It was really pretty well done too.

I remember at one point, g was discussing some merchandising opportunities, and the idea of making these came up. I did some research into costs and what could be done and how (since that's part of what I do irl), and the costs were extremely high to get even a small production run made. The initial overhead for some quotes made it so that each figurine would cost almost 100USD to break even in the first run. Now, commonly you'll do multiple production runs, and maybe break even in the second one, and then make profit by the time you start the third, but with as limited of a run as Nabi would need, it's just not cost effective. There are some other options, but Nabi would need to hire a professional to work on it, which is another cost as well...

O.k., I figured someone must have taken notice. It makes sense, Im just surprised by how much it would cost to produce them. That sucks. Obviously Nabi's market would be to small for all that :/ maybe some day though.

EDIT: Good to see you Novi :P welcome back? Idk if you every left...but yeah.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by 2bknown View Post
22/01/08
I retrieved the action figure from the company and decided to test it:

Default stand:

Other moves:

My action figure was okay in its testing, I tried to get it to handstand but it failed to. During the test the connection of the left glute with the left hip went off, which will be improved later wards by the company. The block that connects the lumbar and the abs was supposed to be white, not black; this will be improved later wards by the company. The right shoulder seemed a bit weak sustaining the right arm during the test, the joint was a bit smooth and will be improved later wards by the company. If these flaws get fixed, then the action figure will be perfectly done. Afterward I will need to focus on the package of my product...

Yeah, it would have looked awesome if it went into full design.