Ranking
Original Post
9/11 Threats
So, there is an increasing threat of an attack happening today. An Al-Qaeda message was intercepted regarding a credible threat: http://articles.cnn.com/2011-09-09/u...-plot?_s=PM:US

Do you think something will come of this?
We will see what happens. With how high up security is right now, I doubt they would successfully perform another attack on our soil.
It doesn't matter. It's not like anything they do will put America in a worse situation than it is in now.
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
It doesn't matter. It's not like anything they do will put America in a worse situation than it is in now.

Like really hippybob is right its not like any things gonna happen even though that they knew something may happen so police forces had this locked down for months
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Happy take your plane to work day, all!
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
I like how everyone acts like they know the future.

Let me ask a question, did you knew that 9/11 was going to happen? No? Then how can you possibly say that nothing is going to happen this time?
Last edited by Hero; Sep 11, 2011 at 06:19 PM.
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
I like how everyone acts like they know the future.

Let me ask a question, Did you knew that 9/11 was going to happen? No? Then how can you say that nothing is going to happen?

VERY TRUE! We never know what might happen. If something will ever happen again (Doubt it) we wilk have to wait till' then.
People obviously can't predict the future. I'm just trying to imagine the possibility of an attack as well as the ramifications.
If they are gonna attack it shouldn't be at an anniverssery cause thats just stupid do it at a random day if you really want to.
Say: Eye Spell: Map Say Ness :3