Toribash
Originally Posted by PixelateTori View Post
Elf
Demolition
Yellows
Maybe other stuff to
Im thinking of a more asymmetrical set. One half(ish) is the simplistic purple and black, but the rest is covered in stars that are yellow

Im also thinking of some kind of texure set to go with each of the coloured hairs, like Candy Locks

Not sure how yellow and elf is going to work together, but its might come out decent if done right.
Use the yellow sparringly though, overusing it would kill the set for sure.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Not sure how yellow and elf is going to work together, but its might come out decent if done right.
Use the yellow sparringly though, overusing it would kill the set for sure.

Purple and Yellow are complimentary colours. They go well together... usually
Just make sure that Purple is one of your primary colors with something like void or demon and that yellow just a secondary color for details and small stuff.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Originally Posted by Iitekirito View Post
make a Tori set

That would be useless. You wouldnt see yourself in it. You would only see people in it if you enter a server mid fight, and the default textures are showing.
That would be useless. You wouldnt see yourself in it. You would only see people in it if you enter a server mid fight, and the default textures are showing.

is that not true for the uke set as well? and it would be a cool set to wear, and it would go with the theme >.>
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
is that not true for the uke set as well? and it would be a cool set to wear, and it would go with the theme >.>

The uke texture will obviously be seen in Free Play. I was considering it, but it wont be seen if you're logged in, which most people are when playing.
How much are you going to be charging for your commissioned sets? I might round up some TC just for the purpose of making you create another set, you've been too lazy recently.
UPDATE
I have made a new set :P

The Adamantium Maya Set is currently owned by Jeje057. This set was a commission. The head in the preview is different from the head Jeje uses.

Adamantium Maya

UPDATE
I have made a new set :P

The Adamantium Maya Set is currently owned by Jeje057. This set was a commission. The head in the preview is different from the head Jeje uses.

Adamantium Maya

I really don't like the fact that the design of the head is nearly if not the same with little changes of the cobra set. Also some detailes look nearly the same as the cobra one.

It looks really nice and it is even more sexy that it is minimalistic, but it's kinda a rip off. Try something new and make your sets look different.