Toribash
Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
alright i did what you did mody9 and i copied my 4.95 torishop folder and replaced the 5.01 one

but i dont think it has the flames items and the items in the 5.01

dude i said copy them from the steam 5.0 version
-----
it'll work
-----
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Mody mind posting that file for me? I'm too lazy to go download Toribash
on steam when I won't use it via steam.

how the hell am i supposed to post a file?
you can use the 4.95 file but there is no flames in it
Last edited by mody9; Apr 2, 2016 at 12:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Power Punch
send me your gmail in a pm and ill compress the file and send it to you
but it will take a while caz my internet is shit
-----
or ask any of your friends who are using steam and their internet is fast to send you the file
Last edited by mody9; Apr 2, 2016 at 12:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Power Punch
Pretty sure this is the folder Mody was talking about. Just unzip it, should be possible using windows or any program, and place it in the toribash > data > scripts folder.

Had to upload to mega because the forums don't let you upload files over 90kb or something (this is 90mb unzipped).

https://mega.nz/#!VxN2UAoY use this key to download it: !7KKq7j5EpvksV_YIJlJS15sARyFhJz9LoAxKEgveino
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey guys,

This is a known issue with the 5.01 standalone and has been reported to the devs already. Sorry for the inconvenience!

mody9's fix works (and seems to solve the invisible Uke issue as well) - thanks mody!

zwouter: Is the torishop you uploaded from Steam 5.01 or a previous version? If previous, the 5.01 torishop from Steam works just fine and I've uploaded it here.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&