Original Post
[VID] Lazy piece of
Well, i guess it's my perm untitled vid thread

dnb

Fraps
Sanuvegas

Replays by
MiKE38(temporarily)
Last edited by MiKE38; Oct 4, 2015 at 06:24 PM.
pop-pop-pop
Freecam was sketchy at times

As Glimpsed said it wasn't very interesting although the sync and stuff was there

Also it's a rule now to put the names of the replaymakers into the post

So yeah
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
Also it's a rule now to put the names of the replaymakers into the post

Oh kay then

Many thanks guys.

just now i make wip2(cam was not fixed in replays)
pop-pop-pop
disable resample!! try rsmb!!

replays are really well chosen for once and i think that they fit the song really well, something that imo made the older videos much more enjoyable to watch rather than the lack of editing.

really great velo work, you should really add more to it though. the editing to make it really something that you can't see just by watching a replay.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

nice video what is the song?
<[Tint]Zubin> If you suck more people are going to think you're a girl
1) it is noticeable there was and effort of sync but it could have been chaged/done better for example if you decide to continue at 47 when he makes that noise add a screen pump or an effect of some sort.

2) ik its been said but make it more interesting like move the camera around you only ever stay in the same area looking at the same side of the tori... try moving around and getting better shots.

3) also at 43 the other tori gets in front of the camera and you can see through it. it makes that part of the vid look messy :/ and for a couple seconds i was just distracted by that and i found myself not watching the vid so please fix that if you continue

4) your keyframes got to be bad at times were the camera would jerk around and seemed sloppy

thats really all so nothing major
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
The song is too repetitive

Try to freecam anything that you record even if it appears for only half a second

Turn off resample

CC should be a bit more red

Good effort put in though
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions