Ranking
Tis a classic example as to of why I hate noobs.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Tis a classic example as to of why I hate noobs.

Agreed. They act like they own all the servers.
happens to me every time i get on... ya it's annoying, but i guess no one likes getting beat on everytime.

then after they get beat they have to wait a long time, so i see both sides but white belts would and should learn quicker if they watch instead of complain
I even make the toughest babies run in terror!!! >=D
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
ive never had this problem, i own them and they worship me, thats all it is.

Same here.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
I have often this problem. When I begin to play with noobs, they instantly quit the game, even if they had a streak DX . This is f*****g boring.
Gone
I haven't got the problem that often. It's because I barely speak when I don't know the players. If I don't say anything the noobs start saying "lulz is that a real bot". It's pretty cool because I have my fun and they stay and discuss wheter I am a bot or not.
Somtimes when I enter a server the noobs are HOLY SHIT it's Tertywerty! omgomgomg. Then they start worshipping me like I am a legend or somthing then somtimes when I completly pwn them and are about to save the replay the disconnect on the last frame! AAHHHG!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
People told me to join BlackBelt Aikido .... There is no Beginner or Blackbelt Aikido room .....
Belts can't matter. Noweb is brown belt.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube