Toribash
Original Post
Best Song Covers
In this thread, we can discuss our favorite covers and stuff like that.

Here is my newest favorite

I think it fits well with Seether's style in general.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKbsh-fjDbQ

Originally Posted by Gumfighter View Post
In this thread, we can discuss our favorite covers and stuff like that.I think it fits well with Seether's style in general.

I seriously had a feeling that I would see this cover in this thread. I dislike this song...it's a gay song (not in an insulting way, it's just done by a homosexual artist), and when those elements hit Seether's style, I couldn't help but cringe. But, even so, it has a few good hooks.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
The best coves are all better than the original. Off the top of my head I can think of Hendrix's "All Along the Watchtower", George Thorogood's "Who Do You Love?", Dave Matthews Band feat. Warren Hayes' "Cortez the Killer", Led Zeppelin's "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You", Sinead O'Connor's "Nothing Compares 2 U", Jeff Buckley's "Hallelujah", and Johnny Cash and Joe Strummer's "Redemption Song".

Also, don't be an idiot, Drummer. Only half of Wham! was gay. Ignorant prick.
Originally Posted by jaatb1143 View Post
i think greenday majorly improved john lennon's vocal work in working class hero

No they didn't.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by jaatb1143 View Post
i think greenday majorly improved john lennon's vocal work in working class hero

No they didn't. Green Day's version has more "bite", but it certainly can't match Lennon's emotion.
apocalyptica's cover of One (originally by metallica)
i like careless whisper too

Last edited by DaJoka; Jun 13, 2009 at 03:40 AM.