Toribash
Original Post
"The Scorpion" (yes, the name sucks)
I got to fooling around with the single player a bit during the dead morning hours of the LAN party I went for the weekend, and came up with this move through experimentation. It is not Earth-shatteringly special, but it is a relatively clean decap in a rather innovative way. And yeah, probably doesn't resemble a scorpion in any way, but I couldn't come up with anything better.

Distance: 100
Turn frames: 10
Match frames: 300 (or more/less depending what you want to do after the move: the actual move is 110 frames long)

Grab hands
Contract pecs

Space x2

Contract hips

Space

Extend knees

Space x3

Hold all
Contract hips
Contract abs
Lower shoulders

Space x2

Extend pecs

Space x2

Contract knees

There, that's the actual decap part. I usually end it by extending hips and backflipping onto my feet (a pretty easy maneuver from that position). I haven't managed to devise any sort of follow-up attacks to this however, and I think there could be potential there for some more mayhem. Feedback would be appreciated, but I will also continue tweaking with this myself.
Re: "The Scorpion" (yes, the name sucks)
Beautiful, graceful and functional. Amazing what a bit of experimenting can do. I love the way you go inbetween your own arm like a swing.
I managed to turn Uke's head into a wine bottle cork with the way I changed it. At the start you hold all then
when you contract the knees at the end extend the ankles. The feet should go under his head. Now contract the glutes and space. Then extend the knees, raise shoulders, contract pecs and and pop goes the head =)
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
I managed to make it to a wrestling grip with 100k damage and head decapping, @400 frames. I sucked in the beginning of it.
Sweet move. Good to see more people experimenting with relaxing muscle groups, rather than the usual "hold all, contract pecs, make grabby hands" start...