Ranking
Original Post
After Life
In religion we were discussing what awaits us after we have died.
Many religions believe that there is a heaven where we will live for eternity
Others that we will be recreated as animals
So i am asking you guys what do you believe happens when you
die?
I hope we just dont stay in the ground or in the air if you are cremated
I liked the mod for Half-Life1, with the same name, much better

Also life after death - there is only one way to know the answer - stabity stab stab :3
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by gmon View Post
Do you consider becoming fertilizer as reincarnation?

Fucking classic.
infamous
i think nothing happens when you die, and that gets me a helluvalotta scoffs and such. they say "o well y dun u juss kil urself rait nao cuz u gonna die aneewei lolololol". that pisses me off. all i want to do is enjoy the life i have and then i can die when im done living. i think people who believe in the afterlife are just terrified of dying.

also, the fact that people spend money to merely bury someone is a load of horseshite. people will spend thousands of dollars for a case for a dead guy. i doubt they'll care when they're dead.
I love you
Ima tell my family, "When I die, just bury me in the back yard, a box is fine to be honest."

Cheap AND eco-friendly
back
Originally Posted by Corporal View Post
Ima tell my family, "When I die, just bury me in the back yard, a box is fine to be honest."

Cheap AND eco-friendly

I agree.
maybe with my laptop though.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
-Mohandas Gandhi
Well, as far as we know our consciousness is only sustained by our cerebral cortex, which breaks apart when we die. I really don't think there's some magical immaterial "soul" which somehow sustains our ego and memories after that. It just doesn't make sense.

Frankly i am perfectly content with the thought of no afterlife.
First of all because immortality (in my view) would be the worst torture imaginable. Being permanently locked in a state of consciousness and perceiving the ever familiar environment (no matter how 'good') forever and ever and ever would likely drive you insane. It's like trying to play some really fun game (like GTA4) 12 hours a day for 10 years, only much worse.