Ranking
Original Post
Most points for flawless win (1 hit and regular)
lol it's just barely beat, pretty much just forcing deejay to up his game a tiny bit.

Record: Most points for a flawless win
Previous record: 543,253
Contender (probably not for long xD): 543,621

Still beats him though so I'll just post it just incase Deejay can't up it :P

In the replay ignore the second hit, I didn't count it with the points. Just the first kick.
Attached Files
Ora_comparetorecord.rpl (63.2 KB, 75 views)
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Keep editing. This only took me a couple of minutes and less than handful of joint changes before the decap. And knowing you Oracle, you could beat what I just made. ;)
Attached Files
*sigh*
Gimme a few days.

EDIT: Well... I half beat your kick.
Attached Files
DJ789kFlawlessKick.rpl (43.8 KB, 43 views)
Last edited by DeeJayy741; Jul 1, 2009 at 12:20 PM.
Deejayy...
I think that ur rpl don't counts...
It counts that there was 2kicks i think!
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Nope.

And please, before someone says "Tamer0 can't have that record because he didn't make the opener he used!", I'm not going for the record, I'm just spurring Oracle along to edit more. ;)
Attached Files
Originally Posted by kristis133 View Post
Deejayy...
I think that ur rpl don't counts...
It counts that there was 2kicks i think!

He said half-beat because he won it for regular and not in one hit.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
^ What he said.

I think I'd have to go with a whole new kick if I want the one hit record, so I'll give you that one Ora. GJ.
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
And please, before someone says "Tamer0 can't have that record because he didn't make the opener he used!"

Oracle used War_Hero's opener (or Dafe's - I'm not quite sure) in that replay...
edit: here is a proof: #dafe kick

btw. the book of records have a few bugs, for example 10 frames split by Wildbox (Oracle did it first)
Last edited by beznick; Jul 2, 2009 at 04:25 AM.
It would be Dafe's opener and imitating War_hero's dafe kick replay. However an opener shouldn't be enough to nullify a replay's validity. If I took his whole replay and then editted a few joints near the end to crank up the score then it's really invalid as I'm leeching basically the whole process of the replay. Mine uses the same opener but I utilize different joint movements earlier on to achieve my result.

And Tamer if it's going for non-perfect kicks then I'd be a lot higher. I had a 590,000 replay or something from that but I didn't save it because I got damaged.

Also wildbox's replay uses 100 ed. Mine used 80. Though arguably 80 ed should have been accepted because Kageton's replay, which held the record previously at 11 frames, was at 80 ed.
Last edited by Oracle; Jul 2, 2009 at 07:52 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games