Hell Yes
1 Votes / 8.33%
Hell no
9 Votes / 75.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
The deadily Judo kick
ok this kick will take off the opponents entire arm (shoulder to the hand) triggerhappy ok i will post some screenies later

(this attack is not good for online gaming...for it takes too long to acutally kick your opponent...)but try it on single player

ok press 'c' to hold all joints

put both ankles on the extended pose

then put the left knee on contracting

put the left hip on contracting

then put the chest on left rotating

put the lumbar on left rotating

Press Space 7x

then extend the left knee

and if u did what i said off goes the entire arm

bad
v

good
v
http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lololei4.png
Last edited by PwnUNubs; Jul 14, 2007 at 09:44 PM. Reason: I was getting complaints so i fix some thing
Agreed, mov-ed.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
tell us how many times to press space, and i dont like the way u write this,
it should be more like

1. Extend ankles
2.Contract left knee
ect.
space x 4
9. ect
well ok i'll edit my post some but i just started the forum last night then i had to type that then to bed.... so i will go fix it....

is that better?
Last edited by PwnUNubs; Jul 14, 2007 at 09:33 PM.
Just post a freaking replay. and please, dont say "click this three times" just say, extend, contract, left bend, right rotate.
i edited it like that ;) i promise the next tut i make will be 10x better then this one....

I am uploading a video tut that tells u to extend both ankles, contract left knee...ect...ect...
Last edited by PwnUNubs; Jul 14, 2007 at 10:10 PM.
can u just make it simple like veryone else and post a replay with your tuts? so that we know if we do it right. And this isnt judo, this is classic. Judo is at 80 distance...
XD
i wish u woulda told me that before i started uploading the video to youtube...also in the movie it goes kinda fast....so u might need to pause