Ranking
Original Post
[DaF] Recruitment

NOTE: The minimum belt rank is brown belt. I hope this clears a bit up for you guys.

NOTE 2: To add the clan tag to your name you will need to join our toriclan page!

NOTE 3: If you don't use the template you will be turned down, unless you're amazing with free form apps, but you can try again.

Example of a proper application:
Your in-game name: the real slim shady
Your belt: 3rd dan black belt
Your skills: I am great at judo, aikido, parkour and jousting.
Why you want to join: I like the name of the clan.
Any replays you want to see: (this is pretty self explanatory)(also only original mod or regular in game mods except twinswords.)
Any of your artwork you want us to see: (again, self explanatory)
How active on forums: I spend a good 8 hours a day on the forums.
How active in-game: I'm playing while I'm on the forum, although I might play in free-play for a while.

Example of an improper application:
Bob
White belt
n/a
(no replays)
(no artwork)
a few minutes
never

Yes! Our new entry system is here! Here's how it goes: you place your application here, then, Hhu80, Pacman and Sirkill1 will review it and we will post "accepted" or "denied." It's best 2/3 so even though
hhu80 is a higher rank than both Pacman and Sirkill1, we all get the same number of votes. If one of us is gone, whoever is here will pick one person to replace the one of us gone. If two of us are gone, then it's just like the original system. But fear not, young not-leaders! You can post your opinions on it too, to try to persuade us! This works also for kicking. This thread will have a vote for entering and a vote for kicking, but not a poll, because that would be hard, and we'd have to constantly update it.

If you want to join The Dead and Forgotten Clan fill out the following application.
  1. Your in-game name
  2. Your belt(min brown belt)
  3. Your skills
  4. Why you want to join (About 100 words[must be convincing])
  5. Any replays you wish us to see(only original mod or regular in game mods No Twin sword , or instagrab.)
  6. Any of your artwork you would like us to see
  7. How active on forums
  8. How active in game
  9. Min posts 100
  10. Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game
  11. Anything else you want us to know
VERSION HISTORY:

1.0: put up thread
1.1: added recruitment post stuff
1.2: added a note
1.3: Changed Name To "[DaF] Recruitment" ~ aalleecc248
1.4: Added how to put the tag on ~ aalleecc248
1.5: Added a bold print to the application to better see the foundation and the actual thing ~ aalleecc248
1.6: Replaced Kanugatli with hhu80 ~ aalleecc248
1.7 Added Any replays you wish us to see on the application ~Hhu80
1.8 Added a clan banner~ Hhu80
1.9 Edited the clan banner ~ aalleecc248
2.0 Added Any of your artwork you would like us to see on the application ~ aalleecc248
2.1 Edited the clan banner ~Hhu80
2.2 Added a "How active..." part to the app, made the version list not double spaced and halfed the size of the banner to save room, and made some things alligned center ~ aalleecc248
2.3 Edited min belt requirement and fixed app
2.4 Added note 3 and gave examples ~ tooth
2.5 added a minim posts to join. Hhu80
2.6 added minimum word limit for 'why you want to join'
2.7 fixed some names added no twin swords. ~sirkill1
2.8 Fixed rules added 1 new one and fixed sirkill1's error in where he added no twin swords. ~hhu80
2.9 added one more thing to the app~sirkill1
3.0 Updated NOTE 2 ~Pacman
Last edited by Pacman; Feb 7, 2011 at 10:45 PM.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/
i need TC! plz help!
Your in-game name: Marshall96
Your belt: Black, 150 from 2dan.
Your skills: Ive started trying to learn how to use gimp for textures and such, but it might take a while for me to master it.
Why you want to join: Because im looking to invest some time and effort into a new clan, and you guys seem to be nice people.

Didnt realize this was new recuitment. =D sorry.